- What is the schedule ?The event spans from Sunday April 07 till Wednesday April 10 2024.
Short courses will take place on Sunday April 07.
Poster session is held on Tuesday 09 morning (with posters exposed from Monday till Wednesday).
Exhibition spans on Monday April 08 till Wednesday April 10 noon.
- What is the price ?The registration fee is set to 700€ net, or 630€ for speakers, session chairmen, IEEE members.
Price includes all aspects of event: all sessions, short courses, Monday dinner, Tuesday cocktail party, proceedings.
PhD students benefit of a 45% reduction, fee of 385€, by presenting a certificate from their professor.
- About Short CoursesShort Courses will be held on Sunday April 07. There is no supplemental fee for attending them as long as you register to the event.
- How are delivered the proceedings ?Proceedings will be available from April 07 till April 30, as individual PDF files, full PDF book and zip archive. You will be able to download them once logged in the attendants space.
- What is the schedule ?For you Authors, here is the timing:
- submit an abstract by October 30th 2023 latest
- you will be notified about acceptance on your abstract around December 15-19th 2023
- register to the event by March 1st, 2024 latest. We need you to register in advance to guarantee the consistency of the programme (if you do not register, your paper and any reference to it will be removed; we cannot publish it for free, as not only would it be unfair in respect to other authors, but we also pay a “technical fee” to IEEE for having the papers in Xplore)
- deliver your final “manuscript” by March 15th, 2024
Please do not be late in delivering your manuscript : the plan is to send all manuscripts to IEEE around April 01st to have them published before end of April.
- Which documents are expected from me ?For being published, you must prepare a final PDF “manuscript”, whatever it is accepted for oral or poster presentation, whatever the conference is in-person or virtual.
A template (doc, odt, latex) is provided to you.
- How to deliver my documents ?As usually: through the EuroSimE Author Portal
Please use the template we prepared, download it from the Author Portal (Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, LaTeX).
Once your manuscript is achieved, convert it to PDF and post it on the Author Portal.
- Will my paper be published ?All papers which were initially accepted by the Technical Committee are submitted to IEEE for inclusion in Xplore Digital Library, whatever you present it orally or as a poster (there is absolutely no difference).
Unless a paper is a proven case of plagiarism, it will normally be accepted and published by IEEE.
- What about the posters ?Posters will be displayed from Monday till Wednesday, with a dedicated dialog session on Tuesday morning April 09. The organiser may print posters locally (unless you want to print and borrow it yourself; in that case, it must be 1 meter wide maximum). You will post your poster document as a PDF on the Author Portal.
Regarding the publication in IEEE Xplore, you have to prepare a final manuscript, which will be treated like any other manuscript, whatever the work is presented orally or as a poster.
- I want to change my paper’s titleIn case you changed its title, please inform us, so that we can ensure consistency between published programmes, proceedings and set of papers for Xplore.
- Will my final manuscript be reviewed ?It may be reviewed by volunteer reviewers.
- About best papersCandidates for best paper best poster will be selected during the abstract review process.
- About selection for reprint in journalsThe Journal Committee will prepare a selection of papers for reprint, after the event.
- What is the benefit for me ?A significant visibility by the community of scientists from academy and industry. The possibility to be in a dedicated live session. And the eternal thanks of the organisers…
- What is the price ?We have a specific sponsorship program. See PDF brochure
- How to proceed ?Just contact the event chairman or organiser, or any of the contacts mentioned in the brochure.