In place of the in-person event, EuroSimE 2020 will be held as a virtual conference.
- live sessions on July 6, 7 & 8
- on-demand presentations, papers, proceedings from July 6 till July 27
Unique price: 100€
International Conference on Thermal, Mechanical and Multi-Physics Simulation and Experiments in Microelectronics and Microsystems
EuroSimE 2021 will take place in Malta, supported by STMicroelectronics.
EuroSimE 2022 may be held in Cracow.
Call for Papers 2020
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital LibraryBest papers are selected for publishing in two Elsevier Journals: Microelectronics Reliability and Mechatronics, plus one open access journal: MDPI Micromachines.
Do not miss!
Important Project of Common European Interest (IPCEI) on Microelectronics
11 presentations: all you wanted to know about IPCEI on Microelectronics
- Monday July 6
- Industrial Keynote: The long road towards Virtual Prototyping in PCB manufacturing – A status review. Thomas Krivec, AT&S
- Technical Keynote: Analysis of Handling Stresses in Thin Silicon Wafers. Torsten Hauck, NXP
- Virtual coffee corner with EuroSimE sponsor: Michael Guyenot, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Technical Keynote: Optimal Thermal Design of a Miniaturized Thermoelectric Generator. Chendong Yuan, Jade University
- Technical Keynote: Thermal resistance characterization og GaN power HEMTs on Si, SOI, and poly-AlN substrates. Alessandro Magnani, IMEC
- Tuesday July 7
- Technical Keynote: Analysis of SiC Schottky diodes after thermal vacuum test by means of lock-in infrared thermography. Miquel Vellvehi, Institut de Microelectrònica de Barcelona (IMB-CNM)
- Technical Keynote: Healing solders: A numerical investigation of damage-healing experiments. Georg Siroky, Materials Center Leoben
- Virtual coffe corner with EuroSimE sponsor. Bernd Schwarz, Siemens
- Technical Keynote: CFD Simulations of Reactive Multi-Layer Usage in Joining Processes. Steffen Wiese, Saarland University
- Technical Keynote: Vibrational Fatigue Calculation of Solder Joints with FEMFAT Spectral. Harald Ziegelwanger, Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & Co KG, MAGNA Powertrain
- Wednesday July 8
- Technical Keynote: Mitigation of Aging Induced Reliability Degradations Using SAC+Bi Lead Free Solder Alloys. Jeff Suhling, Auburn University
- Technical Keynote: A Review of Stress/Strain Measurement using Micro-Raman Spectroscopy in Electronic Packaging. Xuejun Fan, Lamar University
- Virtual coffee corner with EuroSimE sponsor: Jue Li, Huawei Finland
- Industrial Keynote: Latest Advances in AI/ML. Mohak Shah, LG Electronics
- Industrial Keynote: Challenges and Advances in Use-Condition-Based Reliability Testing. Shubhada Sahasrabudhe, Intel