Presenting your work at EuroSimE
To present research results at EuroSimE and have them published in IEEE Xplore, read conditions and submit an abstract on the Author Portal.Once your abstract is accepted, use the author portal to:
- get templates
- post and update final manuscript, as many times as needed until deadline
- post the full list of authors and respective affiliations (for printed programme and proceedings)
- post short biography of the speaker (to be read by session chairman)
- transfer copyright to IEEE
- post updated presentation, as many times as needed
- post short textual abstract to appear in the online programme
Best papers are selected for publishing in two Elsevier Journals: Microelectronics Reliability and Mechatronics, plus one open access journal: MDPI Micromachines.
Deadline for abstract submission is extended to November 10 2019. Pay attention: there will not be any further deadline extension, in order to ease the reviewing process.
Before you submit an abstract, please carefully read the following statements in order to prevent any further misunderstandings!
- The language for the EuroSimE conference and its publications is English.
- Having submitted an abstract and having it accepted by the EuroSimE Technical Committee represents a commitment to submit a cleared manuscript by the publication deadline for the conference Proceedings. This applies whatever your work is to be presented orally or as poster. If you do not deliver your manuscript by the deadline (or extended deadline if any), your paper will be removed from the technical programme.
- It also represents a commitment to either attend the conference or send a knowledgeable substitute who is qualified to present the material and answer questions regarding the reported work. If you do not show up at the conference, your manuscript will not be transferred to IEEE, whatever your presentation is oral or poster.
- It is your responsibility to obtain internal company approvals consistent with the above terms and stated deadlines.
- A registration fee is associated with the conference and you are required to register. A 10% reduced rate fee is offered to authors and session chairs. We do not waive fees for keynote speakers, but “Industry Keynote” session. If you do not register by the deadline (which is the same as the deadline for delivering your manuscript), your paper will be removed from the programme.
- Housing and transportation are your responsibility.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference. Papers excluded from further distribution will be archived at IEEE but will neither be indexed nor appear in IEEE Xplore.
- In case your work is to be presented as a poster, you must print and borrow yourself your poster.