eurosime.org is being redesigned during summer, for better rendering on small screen devices,
Please forgive the probable glitches and visual defects ...
Next EuroSimE 2017 in Dresden, Germany
- April 02 2017 : short courses
- April 3-4-5 : conf. and exhibition
Local Organiser is
Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS,
team of Dr.-Ing. Mike Röllig
Previous EuroSimE 2016 was held in Montpellier, France, April 17-20, 2016, local organiser was LIRMM
See papers accepted for publication in Microelectronics Reliability Journal
Exhibit your softwares and products !
download the2016 Exhibitor Guide (2017 version to be released by summer)
Discoverfrom 2006 to 2016 (1279 papers)
FYI EUROSENSORS 2016
30th of the series, it will be organised in Budapest, Hungary, in September by the team who had organised EuroSimE 2015, Prof. Dr. István Bársony and Dr. Krisztina Szakolczai, of Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Scope and applications
EuroSimE addresses the results of both fundamental research and industrial application in the fields of thermal, mechanical and multiphysics simulation and experiments in microelectronics and microsystems. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Multi-physics simulation (e.g. thermal, mechanical, thermo-mechanical, coupled thermo-fluidic, coupled electro-mechanics, fluid structure interactions, opto-mechanics)
- Failure analysis and failure mode extraction
- Material characterisation, experiments and modelling
- Validation of simulations by experiments
- Failure criteria and damage modelling for reliability prediction
- Integrated process modelling
- Advanced numerical and analytical simulation methodologies and tools
- Behavioural modelling
- Simulation-based optimisation, virtual prototyping in product and/or process design
- Compact modelling and model order reduction
- Multiscale modeling and simulation
The applications cover all fields of (micro)-electronics and microsystems, but not limited to:
- Components and packaging
- Flip-chip, BGA, CSP, Wafer-Level packages, MCM, Cu/low-k packages
- 3-D packaging
- Opto-electronic packages
- High temperature and high power packaging
- Packaging for harsh environments
- Piezoelectric components
- MEMS sensors and actuators
- Opto-mechanical devices
- Nano-electronic mechanical devices
- LED lighting
- Smart systems of 2nd and 3rd generation
EuroSimE was created as the only international annual conference with a focus on Thermal, Mechanical and Multi-Physics Simulation and Experiments in Micro-Electronics and Micro-Systems.
EuroSimE was initiated in 2000 by the COMPETE network, with sponsorship from the European Commission, to meet research and development needs in the fields of Microelectronics and Microsystems.
Since then, EuroSimE has gained worldwide appeal with participants from more than thirty countries, spanning all continents, and has become a fully technically sponsored IEEE CPMT event. The conference proceedings are part of the IEEE conference publication program and can be found in both the IEL and IEEE Xplore® systems.
Since 2005, ASTEFO - a Professional Congress Organiser and Producer - financially produces and logistically organises EuroSimE under the control of the EuroSimE Steering Committee.